- Follow the menu for your phase.
- Dress salads with extra-virgin olive oil and vinegar or lemon juice, or use one of the dressings in the recipe section.
- If possible use omega-3 eggs in omelets and other dishes.
- When possible eat free-range poultry, grass-fed beef and wild-caught fish (as opposed to farm-raised fish).
- After the first two weeks, you can add back tomatoes and avocados, as well as one or two servings of fresh or frozen berries or fruits that are not " killer fruits".
- For dessert, have berries or a serving of "Friendly Fruits" or a piece of more than 70% cocoa chocolate, or see recipes for desserts in the Recipe section.